Aurora Cannabis is a leader in the medical cannabis industry, and we are seeking a self-driven individual to join the medical cannabis sales team. As the Company continues to grow at an exponential pace, the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will be responsible for sales for their geographic area (Edmonton), product specific information dissemination and promoting brand awareness to medical professionals and patients. The successful candidate has demonstrated a proven sales record who possess strong communication skills, is a new starter team player able to effectively communicate while providing leadership through dedicated work ethic.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain positive Healthcare Professional relationships to support the sales and marketing strategy of the company
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Support and communicate company position as part of overall strategic promotion
- Provide feedback / recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Organize medical information sessions, develop partnerships
- Ensure administrative follow up.
- Overnight travel will be required
- Proven work experience as a sales representative in pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech areas
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills in the medical health area
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- University degree, preferably in life sciences.
- Minimum of 5-10 years direct related work experience.
- Superior communication, public relations, client relationship, presentation skills, and organization skills.
- Ability to retain and disseminate high level information to communicate with the medical professionals.
- Fluent in French and English both written and oral is an asset (Quebec only)
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click on the "Apply Now" button below to proceed to the application form. Make sure you specify the title of the job you are applying for as well as all other relevant information.Apply Now