We take great strides at CanniMed Ltd. to continually improve our products and service. One way that we do this is by partnering with health care practitioners and listening to the feedback they provide us regarding the treatment of their patients.
We recently surveyed more than 200 doctors asking a variety of questions related to the potential clinical use of medical cannabis. Of the physicians surveyed, more than half said they were uncomfortable with making recommendations on the dosing of medical cannabis, including the amount to try, how to deliver it and which product might be right.
Unlike conventional medications, research around medical cannabis is still developing so doctors have suggested we find a simple system to best introduce patients to medical cannabis as a therapy.
As a result of this, we have created the CanniMed Starter Program.
With the CanniMed Starter Program everything a patient needs to begin cannabis therapy is delivered in one convenient package. The Starter Program has three main parts:
- A five gram bottle of three Vaporizer Ready™ CanniMed® products:
- CanniMed® 17·1, 9·9 and 4·10
- Each product has a unique ratio of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) to cannabidiol (CBD) and therefore delivers potentially unique therapeutic benefit.
- A portable vaporizer:
- The newly-released ArizerTM Air vaporizer delivers exceptional portability and dose consistency
- Vaporization is the recommended delivery method currently available for medical cannabis
- The Evaluation Logbook:
- The Evaluation Logbook helps you track and evaluate your cannabis therapy and provide the basis to have a valuable conversation with your doctor.
The CanniMed Starter Program is available now through our online store or by calling our customer service centre at 1-855-787-1577. Priced at $325, the Starter Program delivers exceptional value alongside uncompromising quality.
If you have any other questions, we would love to hear from you. You can phone us at the above number or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.