We just launched an updated CanniMed mobile application and we’re excited to introduce this improved tool designed to help patients track their 30-day order limit.
- QR code reader – The CanniMed receipt included with your product delivery now has a QR code printed on it. With the CanniMed app open on your device, scan the code and your order history and 30-day limit will automatically be displayed in the app. To keep the information in the app up to date, scan the QR code on every new receipt you receive. For more information on using QR codes, see the video below.
- Renewal reminders – Two weeks before your CanniMed registration expires, the app will send notification messages to let you know it’s time to schedule a follow up appointment with your doctor to renew your medical documents. These notifications can be turned off, if you choose.
- Improved usability – The redesigned app is even more user friendly than the original.
The updated CanniMed app is now available on iPhone and Android. It can be downloaded at the following locations:
- iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/cannimed/id901391717?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cannimed.calculator2
iPhone users who downloaded the previous version of the app will be prompted to update the app on their device. Android users must uninstall the previous version of the app and re-download it manually from the Google Play store.
Features from the original app – including the Limit Calculator, Order Reminder, a link to the Secure Online Order System, Direct Connect with Customer Service and Company News – will still be available on the updated app. See our earlier blog post for more information on these features.