Reporting directly to the CanniMed Marketing and Brand leadership team, the Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for continuously improving marketing processes and will work collaboratively with internal teams to support cross functional or program marketing initiatives, patient experience projects, product launches, and organizational communications.
- Manage marketing projects from idea through inception to fulfillment
- Provide reporting and metrics on projects including timelines, estimated hours (level of effort), budget costs versus actuals and post project recaps.
- Understands the workings of all departments and project needs
- Works cross departmentally to establish priorities and delivery dates for all projects based on bandwidth and business objectives
- Scopes and understands the needs of each project to effectively prioritize delivery dates
- Anticipates impacts on other areas not directly related to an individual project and proactively works to resolve those items
- Manages vendor negotiation and contracts for projects on an as needed basis
- Ensure a world and industry leading presence around social responsibility and compliance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understanding of product marketing for medical cannabis clients and cannabis culture
- Experience marketing in highly regulated industries
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and internal clients with changing priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, deadline-driven, high stakes environment
- Ability to work with senior management and partner with business leaders and department peers
- Works within a multi-disciplinary and cross-functional team with respect towards others and focused on successfully meeting team goals
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; preference will be given to applicants with project management experience
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, brand/portfolio management, sales and/or strategy business experience, preferably in manufacturing or pharmaceutical industries
- PMP Designation is considered an asset
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Incumbents will must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residence Status.
Click on the "Apply Now" button below to proceed to the application form. Make sure you specify the title of the job you are applying for as well as all other relevant information.Apply Now