CanniMed Ltd. is currently recruiting for a Medical Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Medical Marketing, the incumbent’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Liaise with internal divisions to identify and optimize incremental revenue opportunities tied to medical marketing initiatives
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across marketing channels to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns that have been established and developed
- Oversee marketing and marketing activities to ensure consistency and product line strategies
- Brainstorm new innovations and business growth opportunities
- Develop productive internal and external relationships to capture and leverage all possible marketing and partnership opportunities
- Develop strong partnerships with healthcare providers to further increase brand awareness
- Monitor and report on budgets and business plans
- Maintain and develop Aurora’s high public profile and increase opportunities for the organization to capitalise on its share of the market
- Partners with market research team to conduct qualitative and quantitative positioning, creative, and media studies
- Analyze and track results techniques to report campaign results, making recommendations and determining success of the strategy
- Ensure that all campaign assets meet regulatory compliance standards
- Experience and understanding of marketing in highly regulated industries
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of event coordinating and direct marketing experience or combination of education and experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a small team of specialists
- Bilingual (English and French) considered an asset
- The ability to interact positively with a variety of individuals
- In depth understanding of product marketing for medical cannabis clients and cannabis culture
- Willing to travel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Commerce or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing, brand/portfolio management, sales and/or strategy business experience, preferably in a regulated pharmaceutical industry
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously elevating and setting the global cannabis industry standard.
Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments, and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers an exceptional customer experience across all its brands.
Aurora’s operations span multiple continents and focuses on both the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counselling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
We operate around the globe pursuing new and emerging cannabis markets where possible through our owned network of import, export and wholesale distributors, our e-commerce and mobile applications, brick and mortar retail stores, as well as grocery store retailers, and pharmacies.
Click on the "Apply Now" button below to proceed to the application form. Make sure you specify the title of the job you are applying for as well as all other relevant information.Apply Now