CanniMed Therapeutics Inc., a leader in plant-based technologies, is seeking self-driven individuals to join the processing team in a permanent, full-time position with varying shift times (evenings and weekends possible). As the Company continues to expand, the Processing Assistant will assist in the processing of plants. The successful candidate will be an individual who is considered a self-starter, detail orientated and enjoy working in a team-based environment.
- Processing plant material
- Record keeping and data collection
- General processing area and sanitation duties
- Adhere to standard operating procedures while following GMP guidelines
- Attention to detail over long time frames
- Working in a safe manner and respecting all safety guidelines
- High School Diploma
- Technical Training in Biological Science will be considered an asset.
- Basic computer skills-excel data entry etc.
- Lab background, understanding of equipment and troubleshooting is an asset.
This position can be physically demanding at times and requires good physical fitness with the ability to lift over 20lbs, perform some overhead lifting and tolerate long sessions with repetitive hand manipulations. The company intends to fully train the right people to fill these positions and is seeking individuals who possess a strong desire to learn and want be a part of a dynamic growing organization.
Salary will be based on skill levels and education. CMED offers a comprehensive benefits package. Incumbents will be required to pass a Government of Canada Security check, a criminal record check, and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Click on the "Apply Now" button below to proceed to the application form. Make sure you specify the title of the job you are applying for as well as all other relevant information.Apply Now