CanniMed Therapeutics Inc., a leader in plant-based technologies, is seeking a self-driven individual to join the Quality Assurance team in an evening Quality Assurance Auditor position. The ideal candidate will have a degree from an accredited university in Biological or Chemical Science. The successful candidate will be an individual who is considered a self starter and has excellent problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Participate in operational and compliance audits on a regular basis.
- Involved in records review and report findings.
- Facilitate quality investigations and report appropriately.
- In-depth audits of Production facilities, including oral communication with staff, and follow-up with key personnel.
- Inventory audits and reconciliation within operational areas.
- Track and update SOP system to ensure adequate tools are available for appropriate training and understanding.
- Investigate deviations and assignment of corrective action.
- A Bachelor of Science preferably in biological or chemical science, or related diploma, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a regulated (GLP, GMP, HACCP) manufacturing environment.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making ability.
- High degree of personal integrity.
- Scientific writing skills.
- Interpret documents such as procedure manuals and operating instructions.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software including spreadsheets and word documents.
- Must be available to work evening shift.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click on the "Apply Now" button below to proceed to the application form. Make sure you specify the title of the job you are applying for as well as all other relevant information.Apply Now