CanniMed, a subsidiary of Aurora Cannabis, is a leader in the medical cannabis industry and is seeking a self-driven individual to join Shipping and Receiving team.
- Process, package and ship orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Organize stock, as well as track and maintain inventory supplies and records
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Weekly deliveries of supplies to onsite facilities.
- Completion of High School Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in shipping and receiving. Logistics background considered an asset. This employee must possess good organizational skills. Forklift/Bobcat training considered an asset. Understanding of Customs regulations considered an asset. Must be able to establish a good working relationship with delivery couriers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid class 5 drivers license
- An Alternate Responsible Person in Charge(A/RPIC) status would be considered an asset. The successful candidate would be required to complete a thorough background check if they do not have A/RPIC status.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click on the "Apply Now" button below to proceed to the application form. Make sure you specify the title of the job you are applying for as well as all other relevant information.Apply Now